Bubble soccer, also known as bubble ball or zorb soccer, is a sport that involves two teams of players wearing inflatable bubbles, or “zorbs,” around their bodies. The players then try to score goals by hitting a soccer ball with their feet while trying to knock each other over. The inflatable bubbles provide a cushion and protect the players from injuries while they collide with each other.
Bubble soccer is a fun and unique twist on traditional soccer, and it can be enjoyed by people of all ages and skill levels. It is often played as a recreational activity at parties, events, or team building exercises.
Bubble soccer rules
Bubble soccer is a fun and exciting game that combines elements of soccer with the added challenge of playing inside an inflatable bubble. Here are the basic rules of bubble soccer:
- Players must wear an inflatable bubble, or “zorb,” around their body at all times.
- The game is played with a soccer ball and two goals.
- Teams are made up of five players, including a goalkeeper.
- The objective is to score goals by hitting the soccer ball with your feet into the opposing team’s goal.
- Players are allowed to use their bubbles to bump, bounce, and roll over each other in an attempt to take control of the ball or block shots on goal.
- The team with the most goals at the end of the game wins.
- Fouls, such as tripping, pushing, or using excessive force, are not allowed and may result in a penalty or disqualification.
- Players must remain inside their bubbles at all times and may not use their hands or arms to touch the ball.